background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Blake has Arrived :)

So after a long 41 weeks of being pregnant, my baby boy was finally born! Below are some digital layouts I made of the first few pictures I have of him. I had to go back to the hospital this week because of some hemorrhaging. I was given a d and c to correct the problem and things are VERY slowly going back to normal.


I have gotten 14 layouts done in studio J recently and I've purchased 10 of them with the buy 9 get one free special going on this month. I am looking forward to getting some more ordered with the February promotion, buy a 5 pack get a 5 pack free.









I'm not sure how, but I made 2 cards this weekend, both are for birthdays. I hope to get some more created this week with the scraps I created.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment