background

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Craft Show #1- Whitemarsh

The following are pictures from the first of five craft shows I am participating in this holiday season. I have been working non-stop get all my crafts made and still didn't have everything ready for this past weekend, so I will be a busy girl again this week. My camera died before I could take pictures of my Raven's wreaths or pictures of all of my cards that I'm selling... I will take those pics next Saturday once I'm set up for the Holiday Gift Sale! Yay!


















































Stay tuned for pictures from this Saturday, they will include my gift card holders, post it note pockets, door hangers, and altered frames (as well as my Raven's wreaths and cards!) Plus, I will have posts up for all 3 of my card workshops and my holiday mini album in the next two days!















No comments:

Post a Comment